CFM solved these issues by:
- Providing a single price for all trade customers thus elimating the need to wait for sales or promotions to get the lowest prices.
- Employing well-trained, long-term, salaried sales professionals dedicated to providing the best customer services to our clients.
- Maintaining 16 large, clean, well-lit showrooms displaying the most current product selections in all categories.
- Buying directly from the world's largest carpet mills, flooring manufacturers, countertop suppliers and cabinet manufactures. Our purchasing power allows us to pass on savings to our customers and in turn, your clients.
- Not installing our products, but rather building relationships with builders, independent contractors and installers that we in turn refer to homeowners.
- Assisting you to build long-term relationships with the right installation professionals for all your floor covering, tile, countertop and cabinetry needs.
In the 40 years since it was founded, CFM has become invaluable resource for builders, remodelers, and designers and their clients. What started as a two man shop in SE Portland has grown to one of the largest floor covering dealers in North America. With 16 locations throughout Portland, Seattle, Central Oregon and the Phoenix, AZ Metro area, we know that growth is all about people: the people we work with and the customers we serve.
CFM employees delivered seven barrels full of donations to Bloomin' Boutique,
a volunteer-run non profit that serves foster youth in the Portland Metro area.