Tile offers functional versatility to match any room style, adding elegance and vibrant hues for an exceptional room transformation. Use them as an accent or to define the look of your indoor or outdoor space. Durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean and maintain, tile makes it possible to add striking décor for an affordable price. Browse CFM’s wide selection of colors, designs and unique textures to find the right size and style for your next project.
- Design options and sizes - Limitless palette of materials, textures, colors, shapes, and styles to create custom expressions
- Scratch Resistant - Naturally scratch resistant, tile continues to look good even after years of heavy traffic
- Slip Resistant - Tile rate at 0.42 DCOF (Dynamic Coefficient of Friction) or greater when wet will help keep feet from slipping
- Waterproof - Spills and puddles are no match for porcelain tile, even if they sit on your floors for a long while
- Fire Resistant - Noncombustible, tile will not burn, melt or give off toxic fumes when exposed to fire
- Indoor/Outdoor - Take your inside out with tile designed for seamless transitions from interior floors and walls to outdoor spaces
- Stain Proof - Because of porcelain's low porosity, it doesn't stain. Even coffee and the dirtiest messes can't touch it
- Climate friendly - Most porcelain tile won't freeze, fade or crack due to cold weather, which makes it perfect for outdoor applications
- Dent proof - With innate durability and exceptional strength, dents/dings are not a worry
- Easy to clean - All tile is easy to clean with a broom, mop or vacuum
Porcelain tile is highly durable, and can be made for use in nearly any application from light residential to heavy commercial including flooring, backsplashes, shower walls, fireplaces, and exterior applications. We carry several lines of porcelain tile in a vast array of colors, shapes, sizes, and textures.
Ceramic tile is long-lasting and most commonly used in residential wall applications such as backsplashes, shower walls, or decorative elements and accents. Several of the lines we carry are handmade and available in custom sizes and a wide variety of colors. Depending on your aesthetic, selections include textured, three dimensional, and subway tiles, as well as penny round, hexagon and many other shapes. Let your imagination be your guide!
Our selection includes: granite, marble, quartzite, travertine, limestone, onyx, slate, basalt, soapstone, and others. Natural stone is durable, however we do recommend that all natural stone be sealed upon installation to protect against everyday wear, dirt, and spills. When maintained properly, it will add an elegant touch of distinction and bring a rich and timeless ambiance to any room.
Glass tile brightens a space by reflecting light, and its translucent nature will add depth and dimension to any installation. Choose from the latest styles including subway tile, textured surfaces, larger formats, and interlocking mosaics. Glossy or matte finish options, a versatile range of colors, and an array of sizes will ensure you find the perfect glass tile for your design.
Popular materials include glass, natural stone, metal, and porcelain/ceramic. Available shapes and styles include square, penny round, arabesque, mini brick, basketweave, hexagon, chevron, herringbone, and many more.
Specific cleaning and maintenance requirements vary depending on the tile’s surface and texture. Below are some general cleaning and maintenance guidelines.
- Place floor mats inside and outside of exterior entryways.
- For ongoing maintenance, sweep or vacuum the tiles.
- Clean the tiles regularly with a pH neutral cleaner and rinse with clean water. Use only neutral, non-abrasive and non-acidic cleaners. Avoid use of any harsh cleaning products that contain bleach or acidic chemicals. Acid-based cleaners and harsh chemicals may etch the surface of the tile, especially tiles with polished or honed finishes.
- Cleaner should be a non-oil, non-soap and non-animal fat based product. These products act like a magnet, attracting dirt and dust.
- Test cleaning solutions on a small inconspicuous area before proceeding to clean the entire surface area.
Note: Always refer the manufacturer's maintenance guidelines for the flooring you have chosen. It is important to follow their care instructions so as not to void any warranties.
Shop Our Best Sellers